Wish I had a picture that showed how beautiful the whole street looks covered in white. These are pretty good though. Too bad it means we will be stuck in the house for 24 hours, if not more. It is moving into the twenties so the roads will be a solid sheet of ice soon. I think that means I can stay in my pj's and on the couch the whole time!

Grace wanted to play.

She is a complete nut when she gets outside.

This log is heavy!

This was about 2 1/2 hours after it started to snow.

Pine Tree out front.
*Side note: News said to stay off the roads unless emergency. Dan declared ice cream an emergency.
That snow is unbelievable!
ReplyDeleteHanging out in your pj's all day sounds like heaven. And I'm with Dan - ice cream makes it even better.
p.s. Did you take those pictures? I love the one of the tree and your porch railing. I didn't know you were so artistic. (To me, that's artistic.)
Dan is very talented in a lot of areas. He picked up photography a couple years ago. It makes me sick he is so good at so many things. I have zero hobbies/talents
ReplyDelete