Wednesday, February 10, 2010

I want to end on a high note

A small backyard wedding (immediate family only!) is what we've decided on. Groom in jeans, bride in random $12 dress from Ross. It has been fun looking at wedding stuff and not doing all the traditional foo-foo mess that is not me! I will be posting pics of the ideas/plans for June 12.

First up the cake!


Since this feeds 150-200 people it will need to be modified. I think I'm at 30 people right now. So, maybe the top 3 tiers.... the bow and flowers have to go and a lighter yellow. I think it is a fun cake!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, that cake looks just like you. You know what I mean. I haven't been around you for years but that cake reminds me of you. i love it. And I'm with you, get rid of the bow and flowers. White flowers would be prettier if you felt it needed 'something'. And the bottom layer is unnecessary.
    p.s. Doesn't the best best friend you've ever had count as family ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are the 3rd person that has said the cake "looks like me"!

    ReplyDelete